Do you use a loooper or other such device to switch between loops?

papa taco

• Members

I had a Loooper once. It had 3 switches (tuner bypass, a/b, bypass both loops). It was a bit more than I need. I think I can get by with a simple 2 loop job and a single switch to go back and forth between them. So I've ordered a dirty/clean looper from ryan spears (britney's brother).

This will cut down on the chaotic tapping whilest trying to go from a fuzzed out spaz to an etherial mind trip yo.

• Members

Originally posted by papa taco

So I've ordered a dirty/clean looper from ryan spears (britney's brother).

...oh the grief I went through back in the day when she came out with her first album... my co-workers never let me forget what my last name is. Be it known here and now however, that it's NOT spelled with an "ea" and does NOT end with an "s". There. I'm done. I'm in no way related to that... ..."person"... Nor do I wish I was.

:D

• Members

Originally posted by ryanspeer

...oh the grief I went through back in the day when she came out with her first album... my co-workers never let me forget what my last name is. Be it known here and now however, that it's NOT spelled with an "ea" and does NOT end with an "s". There. I'm done. I'm in no way related to that... ..."person"... Nor do I wish I was.

cuz then all his fantasies would be sick!!

oh, and papataco, i have been considering doing similarly. SO good idea.

• Members

Originally posted by ryanspeer

Oh I dunno. I'dstickitinherpooper.

:o

• Members

Originally posted by papa taco

I had a Loooper once. It had 3 switches (tuner bypass, a/b, bypass both loops). It was a bit more than I need. I think I can get by with a simple 2 loop job and a single switch to go back and forth between them. So I've ordered a dirty/clean looper from ryan spears (britney's brother).

This will cut down on the chaotic tapping whilest trying to go from a fuzzed out spaz to an etherial mind trip yo.

hey, thanks for the tip! i've been thinking about getting me a looper too. didn't know about ryanspeer's offerings! but i do now!

(and who's this "britney" person of whom ye speak?....)

Archived