the comprehensive thread of all make-believe HC clubs/guilds/militias

• Members

HCFXLP-

Harmony Central FX League of Psychonauts- putting men on mars before Bush gets there and {censored}s it all up.

Think it's just me and Teahead. Applicants welcome, just file your form on the moon between when it passes through Aquarius and Capricorn.

• Members

Originally posted by delorean

i am a fellow traveler of the HCEFLOROAO (HCEF League of Roached-Out Amp Owners), but not an official member. but i'm always curious about the other abbreviations and acronyms i see (HCFXSCOC??)

so post your affiliations and their meanings here, please.

HCEFESC - Harmony Central Effects Forum Everton supporters club

Theres only me and Karate Schnitzel in it. theres an american dude but i've forgotten his username

• Members

actually, i quit listening to them after the one EP w/ the second singer guy. i just thought it might be vaguely amusing to post that.
:)

yeah, sound of white noise was pretty bad. its unfortunate that their best album was killer b's, which was the b-sides album.

• Members

HCEFAFPTESEOWHO--the Harmony Central Effects Forum Association of Formerly Punk Textbook Editing Southern Expatriates in Ohio Who Hate Onions. Surely it's not just me.

I was a roached-out amp owner, too, until I sold my '73 Traynor to Feisty. I hope it matches well with those flame-shaped guitars.

• Members
Originally posted by palthegiraffe

HCEFAFPTESEOWHO--the Harmony Central Effects Forum Association of Formerly Punk Textbook Editing Southern Expatriates in Ohio Who Hate Onions. Surely it's not just me.

I'm down with the Harmony Central Effects Forum part. :)

I love onions.

• Members

Originally posted by Central Scrutinizer

yeah, sound of white noise was pretty bad. its unfortunate that their best album was killer b's, which was the b-sides album.

I actually thought White Noise was among their best. Never really like Joey's singing (but hey, I prefer Hagar too, so I know I'm in the minority). Haven't followed them at all after SOWN, but aside from a few tunes, the stuff really hasn't aged well.

Not a member of any militia that I can think of.

Would the "bridge and tunnel" crew be allowed to join the NYC group, or are we going to have to form a Joisey Posse?

• Members

Originally posted by palthegiraffe

I was a roached-out amp owner, too, until I sold my '73 Traynor to Feisty. I hope it matches well with those flame-shaped guitars.

How does one defined "roached-out". I've got some vintage amps, but I don't know if they're "roached"

• Members
Originally posted by hoerni

I actually thought White Noise was among their best. Never really like Joey's singing (but hey, I prefer Hagar too, so I know I'm in the minority). Haven't followed them at all after SOWN, but aside from a few tunes, the stuff really hasn't aged well.

Not a member of any militia that I can think of.

Would the "bridge and tunnel" crew be allowed to join the NYC group, or are we going to have to form a Joisey Posse?

figures you're a hagar lover. :mad:

you can join the HCNYC, but you gotta have your own posse. in fact, we're gonna have a buncha posses. indofunk, tragicmagic, edstate (if he ever comes back) and me are the Astoria Posse.

and btw, what the {censored} is up with the fact that the NJ Transit computer system can't possibly understand that i want a one way peak ticket and a one way off peak ticket, and i want to buy them at the same time? i got bilked out of $5 the other day. :mad:

• Members

I'm not cool enough to have actual acronyms for my groups, but I am the president of the HC Artcore Owners' Club, and a member of the rotating anarcho-syndicalist governing body of the HC peaceniks commune.

The Artcore club actually has lots of members (in HCEG), but I can't remember who's in the Peaceniks ... must be all the weed we smoke in the meetings ... but I do remember delorean is the token "clean" dude behind the scenes who makes sure that we actually get things done...

• Members

i sense a new club coming on....

introducing the HCEFAAA: HCEF Association of Allium Afficianadoes. charter members are me and jake.
:D

w00t!

a Vidalia, rough chopped in a sweat with about 10 cloves of minced garlic, a little salt and fresh black pepper... all recipes should start this way...

:)

Archived