When's the last time you were crapped on?

papa taco

• Members

Originally posted by Montag

wow, i actually giggled like a fool.

Advice for a youngster. When you have young kids, one day, don't bother buying any nice clothing/furniture/electronics. And for the love of Dale Hawerchuk, keep your guitars/amps/pedals as far away from them as possible.

• Members

Originally posted by papa taco

Advice for a youngster. When you have young kids, one day, don't bother buying any nice clothing/furniture/electronics. And for the love of Dale Hawerchuk, keep your guitars/amps/pedals as far away from them as possible.

no {censored}

well, actually i guess the opposite of that is the problem.

• Members

Quite alarming for all company present.

i think this is the line that makes it so funny. imagining a small child with wide open eyes, eyebrows arched in concern, and mouth agape.

• Members

i think this is the line that makes it so funny. imagining a small child with wide open eyes, eyebrows arched in concern, and mouth agape.

Clearly you were there. You are wise beyond your years, Manitoba-mang.

taco

• Members

Clearly you were there. You are wise beyond your years, Manitoba-mang.

taco

a friend of mine is a movie and special effects/makeup wiz. he did a claymation movie called "manitoba man" that got him first prize in some governmental art competition. 1000 bucks or something to that effect.

• Members

a friend of mine is a movie and special effects/makeup wiz. he did a claymation movie called "manitoba man" that got him first prize in some governmental art competition. 1000 bucks or something to that effect.

You inspired him to greatness. Kindly take a bow.

• Members

About 7 years ago I had this wacked out cat that hated visitors. Someone was staying with us and the cat went nut job, so I put it in the basement.

Later I went down there to see if it had calmed down and it attacked me. Well, I pinned it on it's back in a corner, and it sprayed {censored} on my face and in my mouth. I guess I was Bon Jovied on that one.:D

We ended up having to put that cat down, as it started {censored}ting and pissing everywhere in the house.

I've had lots of cat in my life, and that one was the wierdest {censored}er I ever met.

• Members

I dont know If I've already posted this here but here goes.

My grandfather was the caretaker of the local high school, so when we were kids we had free run of the school. We used to swim in the pool every weekend. I was 18 months old or so when I had a {censored} in the pool. My mum didn't notice til it was down in the deep end. She went after it and ended up having to swim for the first time.

True story.

• Members

Originally posted by blaghaus

I dont know If I've already posted this here but here goes.

My grandfather was the caretaker of the local high school, so when we were kids we had free run of the school. We used to swim in the pool every weekend. I was 18 months old or so when I had a {censored} in the pool. My mum didn't notice til it was down in the deep end. She went after it and ended up having to swim for the first time.

True story.

Most people swim away from the floating OHenry Bar:D

Archived