So...My Band Might Open for Hanson

avengerjimmie

• Members

I know what you're thinking. Yeah, I'm serious. Bizarre indeed. Their record company contacted us a few weeks ago, we replied and wound up in a contest of sorts to play with them down here. Apparently now they sound like Maroon 5 instead of...whatever they sounded like before. *Shrug*.

The point though: if you go here and vote for A Denver Mile, we can get on a pretty big show. It will get out music out to a whole new section of the fanbase down here, and it would be a great thing.

Check it out, and toss us a vote if you feel like it. Or, you could even link other people to it. Thanks guys. I'll definitely let you know how it goes if it happens (the show is in two weeks).

p.s. Don't worry. We won't wear shorts.

• Members

Originally posted by avengerjimmie

I know what you're thinking. Yeah, I'm serious. Bizarre indeed. Their record company contacted us a few weeks ago, we replied and wound up in a contest of sorts to play with them down here. Apparently now they sound like Maroon 5 instead of...whatever they sounded like before. *Shrug*.

The point though: if you go
here
and vote for A Denver Mile, we can get on a pretty big show. It will get out music out to a whole new section of the fanbase down here, and it would be a great thing.

Check it out, and toss us a vote if you feel like it. Or, you could even link other people to it. Thanks guys. I'll definitely let you know how it goes if it happens (the show is in two weeks).

p.s. Don't worry. We won't wear shorts.

Is Sporty still in the band? Man those girls were really hot. :rolleyes:

Actually you guys should cover Mmm Bop! Man if I were in your shoes!

• Members

Originally posted by catalinbread

Actually you guys should cover Mmm Bop! Man if I were in your shoes!

I always thought it would be an awesome {censored}-you to a headlining band that you didn't respect to play their signature tune better than they can.

• Members

In all honesty, Hanson is still huge with their fans. I wouldn't {censored} with them. It is, however, a "golden" opportunity to show off your band. I would simply just play as great as possible if you get the opportunity to play this gig. Unfortuneatly, in all likelyhood, their fans won't much remember you even played after Hanson comes on the stage, unless of course, you just owned the room while you were onstage.

Good luck.

Archived