Just found a $50 bill on the sidewalk

jonny guitar

• Members
Originally posted by (((echo)))

prolly some old half blind lady on her way to the drug store to buy her heart pills... now she'll have to spend her grocery money on the pills so her heart will keep going... but she won't be able to eat this month

good going
:(

her drugs are probably covered. this is canada.

• Members
Originally posted by Cowinacape

BITCH! .............................j/k
:p

How come all I ever find is like three pennies, and old wad of grey gum, and some bird poop??
:(

I figure that you only get so many things for free in life so you have to be choosy.....you should leave the pennies, gum and bird poop and maybe that will help.

• Members

Originally posted by jonny guitar

Well, it is in Dave Boggs hands now.....loooper on the way:D

Bizarre. I just sent $50 odd to his arch-foe Ryan Speers who is building me a looper.

I had a Boggs Loooper once. It was nice but had more options than I needed (3 switches). I really just need a simple single switch jobby that lets me switch between two loops. I ordered mine with a 9v clip. My Loooper didn't have one and it seemed like a waste of a space on my VL ppII using it for a looper's LED's. I would advise getting a battery clip put in your Loooper if you can.

taco

• Members

Originally posted by papa taco

On a serious note, when I find money on the sidewalk (only a couple times its happened) I just drop it in a Salvation Army cash box.

taco

Accountants can afford that; guitar bums can't....I do donate to charity everyyear at christmas and buy all my clothes at charity shops:D Remember, I am not Metrosexsual; I am Retrosexual.

• Members

I had a Boggs Loooper once. It was nice but had more options than I needed (3 switches).

taco

I went super simple. I got a micro single with led and a regular single without led. I was going to go super fancy pantsy with series/para, blend, reverse but I figured I would never use any of that stuff. I just need to take a couple of pedals out of the mix.

• Members

Originally posted by jonny guitar

I was going to go super fancy pantsy with series/para, blend, reverse but I figured I would never use any of that stuff.

With that kind of thing your board gets bloody cluttered with all the cable. PITA.

taco

Anyway, my current planned set up will be:

Guitar

Looper In

Loop A: Fulltone 70

Loop B: Wah --> ZVex Super Duper --> SIB Varidrive --> EHX DMM

Looper Out

TU-2

Danecho (left on very mild setting for faux-verb)

The Fulltone 70 sounds soooo much better when not run into any of the stuff in Loop B. So it will be cool switching from cleanish, slightly overdriven, or mid-crunch with or without wah or delay to mean ass Fulltone 70 grind with the press of one switch instead of frantically turning the other stuff off to make it work.

This will be a cool rig I think. Down the road, I may replace the Danecho with a Boss DM-2 perhaps. And I'd like a better wah than my true bypassed crybaby. Maybe a Teese picture wah.

Other stuff I can throw in: my Liquid Sunshine (sometimes replaces the Super Duper depending on my mood), Line 6 FM-4 (sounds cool in front of either loop, turns Fulltone 70 into lo fi madness), Barber Tone Press (almost anywhere in chain depending on setting).

• Members

Anyway, my current planned set up will be....................

I like that idea. Where is the loop junkie? I would put it at the end of the chain so you can use it on the Fulltone channel (with fulltone off) to get a nice clean signal into it.

Archived