Jump to content

OT: Dying Cats stink


jonny guitar

Recommended Posts

  • Members
Originally posted by jonny guitar

Dying cat laying at my feet. It is on its very last days and just reaks of death. Apparently it is kindey failure kicking in. It isn't my cat or I would put it down instead of watching it rot away.
:(



Give me the phone number of the owner so I can yell at them. It's cruel not to put that poor cat down. What's the matter with people?? {censored} that makes me mad.
:mad:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Originally posted by papa taco



Give me the phone number of the owner so I can yell at them. It's cruel not to put that poor cat down. What's the matter with people?? {censored} that makes me mad.

:mad:



I totally agree with you....everyone wants him to die but they want it done naturally for some reason. They say it isn't in pain but the cat (previously 20 lbs) is all ribs and fur, isn't eating (hasn't pooped in a week), can barely walk and has tumors all over his back end.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by jonny guitar



I totally agree with you....everyone wants him to die but they want it done naturally for some reason. They say it isn't in pain but the cat (previously 20 lbs) is all ribs and fur, isn't eating (hasn't pooped in a week), can barely walk and has tumors all over his back end.

 

 

Both the cat and it's owners need to be put down, then. What a bunch of dickheads. I had to put my cat down earlier this spring, and it was hard, but she was suffering from liver failure.

 

If the cat isn't eating, it's miserable, believe me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by jonny guitar



I totally agree with you....everyone wants him to die but they want it done naturally for some reason. They say it isn't in pain but the cat (previously 20 lbs) is all ribs and fur, isn't eating (hasn't pooped in a week), can barely walk and has tumors all over his back end.

 

 

oh god:(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by jonny guitar



I totally agree with you....everyone wants him to die but they want it done naturally for some reason. They say it isn't in pain but the cat (previously 20 lbs) is all ribs and fur, isn't eating (hasn't pooped in a week), can barely walk and has tumors all over his back end.

 

 

That's {censored}ing evil, plain and simple. They don't know what kind of pain the cat is experiencing - do they want it to talk before they realize that it's in horrible agony?

 

Frankly, I think you should do it yourself and tell them why. Letting it happen at your feet is almost as bad as the {censored}nuts who want the cat to "die naturally".

 

I conisder them worthless excuses for humans for doing that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by UncleDig



Frankly, I think you should do it yourself and tell them why. Letting it happen at your feet is almost as bad as the {censored}nuts who want the cat to "die naturally".

 

 

I can't go an have someones cat put down...there are kids involved that need to say their last goodbyes and such. I wil re-express my concerns somewhat more vehemently when I see them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I read in the paper that somebody shot a neighbours pitbull in the head after the pitbull attacked some people. Now the guy's getting charged and the pitbull owners are pissed. {censored} them, the guy that shot the pitbull deserves a medal.

taco

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by papa taco

I read in the paper that somebody shot a neighbours pitbull in the head after the pitbull attacked some people. Now the guy's getting charged and the pitbull owners are pissed. {censored} them, the guy that shot the pitbull deserves a medal.


taco

 

 

+1 We put down our pet St. Bernard because it lunged at a kid one day. It had been kicked in the head by a horse as puppy and was kinda strange so we didn't want to take the chance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Well, I am told that the vet said it was the perfect time to bring the cat in; give him as much love as possible and then put him down about this time.

Maybe my tolerance for animal pain is less than the standard persons....and these people are very empathetic and not the type to abuse animals. I guess I was a little hard on them.

I am going to the backyard funeral tonight to play a little hymn as they bury him. I am thinking about a slow fingerpicked instrumental version of Cat Stratch Fever.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Originally posted by jonny guitar

Well, I am told that the vet said it was the perfect time to bring the cat in; give him as much love as possible and then put him down about this time.


Maybe my tolerance for animal pain is less than the standard persons....and these people are very empathetic and not the type to abuse animals. I guess I was a little hard on them.



They did the right thing, and you're a good man, JG.

I am going to the backyard funeral tonight to play a little hymn as they bury him. I am thinking about a slow fingerpicked instrumental version of Cat Stratch Fever.





:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...