which one ?

ekans

• Members

Cant decide which one to get, I use like 3 delay pedals on my board all doing different stuff and I want something that does the same thing but in one enclosure and its down to 2

Boss dd-20

Line 6 DL-4

And the decision will be made today buy you guys .......Please help

• Members
Originally posted by IndofunkCity

OMG do a search.

We even had a poll here a while ago and it ended up in a really close decision.

I say DL4
:p

But I've never owned a DD20
:o

Oh my god your ok it will be alright I promise,just take a deep breath there sheriff.

• Members
Originally posted by Jaymeister

Go try them both out.

I have tried the line 6 but cant find the boss anywhere and you guys have always been so knowledgeable and helpful in the past that I came to you again but im sorry if im bothering anybody

• Members

Originally posted by ekans

I have tried the line 6 but cant find the boss anywhere and you guys have always been so knowledgeable and helpful in the past that I came to you again but im sorry if im bothering anybody

If you can't find the boss, isn't the decision already made for you?

On another note, why are you copping such an attitude? You're asking questions, we're offering answers, you're making fun of us. That's kind of {censored}ed up.

• Members

DL4: quality control issues, can be tweaked to make neat space sounds

DD20: solid, better emulations of analog delay, more functional.

despite what DL4 owners say, the DD20 is great for looping and also has weird spacey noises like the DL4--just not the same ones and perhaps less expected than the DL4's

here are more reasons to get the boss:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=887944&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

• Members
Originally posted by ginnboonmiller

If you can't find the boss, isn't the decision already made for you?

On another note, why are you copping such an attitude? You're asking questions, we're offering answers, you're making fun of us. That's kind of {censored}ed up.

Im not making fun of anybody(read previous posts) I asked a question like everybody else in here and I get crap for it because I didnt run a search first,well big deal thats what this forum is all about but i was gona let it be then somebody else piped in.This forum would suck if eveybody new evrything and there wouldnt be any good talk if eveybody ran a searrch first.

Archived