today's wikipedia article

Montag

• Members

Originally posted by Montag

that's true. but at least i spend a lot of time educating myself and making music.

so do i.

oh, and watching cosby. can't forget the cosby.

cosby sucks.

furthermore, the research for and the posting of this thread took under two minutes.

you forgot to include the time it took to think up this thread. and the time you have to even think about posting threads like this.

• Members

Originally posted by univox5138

so do i.

well, you go to school and do the work to get out of there

cosby sucks.

heathen

you forgot to include the time it took to think up this thread. and the time you have to even think about posting threads like this.

blaghaus posts these regularly, so maybe four seconds to think up posting the thread. and another 15 seconds for me to hit "random article" on wikipedia, read that, and laugh.

and i post these while reading wikipedia or watchign cosby or listenign to my mixdowns.

• Members

cosby sucks.

go listen to his records from the 60s. the man was a comic genius.

"we went out stealing baby coach wheels. 287 baby coach wheels we stole. the odd wheel was because old weird harold had a continental."

if you don't get that joke, there's no hope for you.

• Members

Originally posted by Central Scrutinizer

go listen to his records from the 60s. the man was a comic genius.

"we went out stealing baby coach wheels. 287 baby coach wheels we stole. the odd wheel was because old weird harold had a continental."

if you don't get that joke, there's no hope for you.

if you love his old stuff, check out the long bit on cars that i just posted in montag's anti-virus thread. it's AMAZING....

• Members

yeah i've never understood the whole "wtf are you doing, you dont have time for that type of thing" that univox boy was doing.

it's like i'll put in a cd or go outside to take a phone call and people are all of a sudden like "wtf are you doing asshole, there's no time!". it's dumb. it's like the people who say that you should finish your food or else people who are starving will eat it. how the hell is it going to help them....

• Members

Originally posted by iwantpedals

yeah i've never understood the whole "wtf are you doing, you dont have time for that type of thing" that univox boy was doing.

it's like i'll put in a cd or go outside to take a phone call and people are all of a sudden like "wtf are you doing asshole, there's no time!". it's dumb. it's like the people who say that you should finish your food or else people who are starving will eat it. how the hell is it going to help them....

i'm just saying that for him to think up all these OT threads and posting over 13,000 times he has alot of time on his hands. thats all. i didn't mean it in a good or bad way, i just said it, geeshz.

• Members

since, you've said this to almost everyone here, i bet no one cares too great about you either, bitch.

who else have i said it to besides you and kestral?

and please, i'm not a bitch. i'm just bitchy...

to 10-year-olds:mad:

Archived