My wife is the best.

• Members

She was out buying Halloween decorations (she's one of those nutjobs who has "dead" bodies hanging from upstairs windows, the front lawn full of cardboard tombstones, the entry way covered in fake blood, etc.) and she picked me up the new Esquire magazine with Keira Knightley on the cover.

If I didn't love my wife so much, I'd catch the next plane to Britain and make that girl mine. There's even a bit of nipple in one of the pictures. I'd scan it and post it, but someone would complain about a titty and I'd get banned. And she talks a lot about her "bottom." What I wouldn't give to hear a Britgirl say "me bottom."

My wife was less than amused when I (kiddingly, I think) suggested that we incorporate fake British accents into our next marital adventures.

• Members

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

She was out buying Halloween decorations (she's one of those nutjobs who has "dead" bodies hanging from upstairs windows, the front lawn full of cardboard tombstones, the entry way covered in fake blood, etc.) and she picked me up the new
Esquire
magazine with Keira Knightley on the cover.

If I didn't love my wife so much, I'd catch the next plane to Britain and make that girl mine. There's even a bit of nipple in one of the pictures. I'd scan it and post it, but someone would complain about a titty and I'd get banned. And she talks a lot about her "bottom." What I wouldn't give to hear a Britgirl say "me bottom."

My wife was less than amused when I (kiddingly, I think) suggested that we incorporate fake British accents into our next marital adventures.

Hint: When they say "fanny", they aren't talking about their asses.

Archived