Check out the shipping cost for this Fuzz Factory

MrSage

• Members

Funny story, too...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7356474640

When I ran the shipping calculator, it came back $32.50 for priority mail and $36.87 for UPS ground.

I e-mailed the seller to tell him it seemed a bit high. Here was his response:

"Shipping and handle 10.00 1-2 pound box 5.00 should be around 15.00 I dont know where you get 35.00. I only ship to USA. If you dont like it dont buy it Mr. Ha the same guy who left the Ha message on the weber board with the blue sparkle FF"

Hehe...apparently I'm not the only one who has suggested to him that he's overcharging for stuff.

So I responded by telling him that I didn't know who "Mr Ha the same guy who left the Ha message on the weber board with the blue sparkle FF" was, but I got the $35 from the shipping calculator he placed on the auction himself.

His response:

"Well after all , You! dont have to buy the PEDAL!@!! The post office is about 16 miles from my house , did you ever think how much that costs, to drive there and do the shipping. I said in my reply, that the total cost IS 15.00 to ship, thats 5 dollars shipping 10.00 handle. If you cant deal with that, Dont buy the {censored}ing thing. Peace Mike."

1) No, I didn't think about that. You didn't put the distance to the post office in your description.

2) Print your shipping label with PayPal and the postman will pick the package up. No post office necessary.

3) "Don't buy the {censored}ing thing" juxtaposed with "Peace." No comment. :)

Archived