How are you Blender owners attaching them to your boards?

(((echo)))

• Members

i tried velcro on the feet but it came right off... odd, i've done this with other pedals and never had a problem. whatever they used to make the feet doesn't seem to like the adhesive :(

what i'd do in this case is take the feet off and velcro the bottom of the pedal but there is that big thumbscrew that holds the whole thing together

i'm thinking about taking the feet off and drilling a small hole in my board for the thumbscrew to sit in... i guess that'd work but it'd suck if i had to change it's location later on

what should i do? :confused:

• Members
Originally posted by elctmist

I kept it off the board in front of everything else because that seemed to be the way -- uh-uh -- it liked it. So how you getting on with the Blender?

right now i'm not... i'm in the middle of moving so it's packed :(

i used it a bunch last week or so and really like it but there seems to be a volume issue.. i'm waiting till i get an amp before i decide if something is wrong with it or not. tough to tell using gb/ibook

anyway i'd really like to put it on my board.. i've read that it likes to be first so that's not a problem

• Members
Originally posted by (((echo)))

i tried velcro on the feet but it came right off... odd, i've done this with other pedals and never had a problem. whatever they used to make the feet doesn't seem to like the adhesive
:(

what i'd do in this case is take the feet off and velcro the bottom of the pedal but there is that big thumbscrew that holds the whole thing together

i'm thinking about taking the feet off and drilling a small hole in my board for the thumbscrew to sit in... i guess that'd work but it'd suck if i had to change it's location later on

what should i do?
:confused:

Maybe a nice sized square of velcro on the bottom between the feet, and a small wood or metal shiv roughly the size of the velcro with the carpet material glued to one side, and another block of velcro stuck to the other?

• Members
Originally posted by sonaboy

Maybe a nice sized square of velcro on the bottom between the feet, and a small wood or metal shiv roughly the size of the velcro with the carpet material glued to one side, and another block of velcro stuck to the other?

thought of that a few times in the past with pedals... too much work! :(:D

Archived