Big props to MrSage... He is the MAN

LongJohnny

• Members

I had my first real live "playing in front of an audience" experience this weekend, with a buddies band. I got to sit in on a couple of songs that I have been practicing on for a while.

Long Story short, I brought with me only two pedals, a compressor, and Mr. Sages dual Red Llama Clone pedal. The dual pedal is based on a Red Llama with a booster in there. The pedal kicked my amp in the pants and the sounds were more than I had ever hoped for. This pedal accels in a live situation to cut through the mix.

Thanks a bunch Zach

John

• Members

Originally posted by LongJohnny

Mr. Sages dual Red Llama Clone pedal. The dual pedal is based on a Red Llama with a booster in there. The pedal kicked my amp in the pants and the sounds were more than I had ever hoped for. This pedal accels in a live situation to cut through the mix.

Thanks a bunch Zach

John

Originally posted by basscracker

this thread sucks W/O pic's:mad:

• Members
:D

You are too kind, sir!

I'm working on the "for sale" part...hence the bit in my sig (no, below the Bon Jovi part. There you go). I suppose I should just throw a few together and not worry about whether or not they sound like the real thing, but I keep having random stuff come up that...er...delays me. (I guess that's an inside joke that only I would get...Among other things I rehoused my BYOC delay and I've been working on putting together another one to sell).

Another minor setback is that I ordered new decal stock, and it was the wrong kind. Now I have to order more. :(

When I do finally get a few together, though, they'll most likely look like this:

• Members

i'm sorry but i gotta add on here... zach has helped me out a ton recently with my dead IC Muff and has brought it back to life and also cleaned it up for me. he offered to troubleshoot it and really took care of it... i can't wait to get it back to finally hear what it's supposed to sound like rather than the nothing it produced prior to him taking it in

he did a ton of stuff he didn't have to do just to make sure the pedal would work great into the future which is very appreciated!

he's also helped me a few times tracking pedals down that i was looking for and even sold me a pedal that he bought for himself because he knew i wanted it a little more

zach isn't the only person who has helped me out through the time that i've been here and i hope that i've done enough to help a few people in return... that's what makes this forum great no matter what some might claim

btw.. i totally approve of the rest of this thread :cool::D

Archived