New Zvex pedal painter. Anyone got more pix of her work?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

b7_1_b.JPG

From the Zvex forum all I could find was her name is Laura Bennett and that a few of her designs might be at Twin Town in MPLS.

When I get a Fuzz Factory again, if I have the money, I definitely want to get one of her designs.

devi-

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

hmmm there's that succulent ZVex lofi loop junky again

have some more of Laura painted pedals that Zach posted earlier, about 4 or 5 different pedals if I remember well, and there also was an iMP painted by Laura Bennett

I can post them later on, if you want, I don't have the CD I put them on with me right now

• Members

DSC_0374.jpg

Laura Bennett on stage with Honeydogs last Sunday night at the Fitzgerald Theater (where Garrison Keillor's Prairie Home Companion is recorded). she sang a cover of Tattooed Love Boys by the Pretenders, and shared the stage with John Munson (Semisonic) and Dave Pirner (Soul Asylum). she rocked. 8^)

Laura also plays drums in the Mood Swings, another Minneapolis band.

lauradrums.jpghalo.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by zachary vex

DSC_0374.jpg

Laura Bennett on stage with Honeydogs last Sunday night at the Fitzgerald Theater (where Garrison Keillor's Prairie Home Companion is recorded). she sang a cover of Tattooed Love Boys by the Pretenders, and shared the stage with John Munson (Semisonic) and Dave Pirner (Soul Asylum). she rocked. 8^)

Laura also plays drums in the Mood Swings, another Minneapolis band.

lauradrums.jpghalo.jpg

More importantly, is she true bypass?

• Members

standard? they're all different!

Laura's version of the SHO will probably look something like the one that says Super Hard On in the picture. the rest of those are unique designs. some of her custom designs are similar, but never exact duplicates.

i meant are they replacing jason's or are you doing both for now on or is this just like a limited number?

Guest Anonymous

today's batch of Laura pedals... a mixture of woollys, SHOs, fuzz factories, and an octane.

LauraOct1105.jpg

hot {censored}ing damn!!! :mad:

Archived