well, I don't think I'll be posting here anymore...

• Members

XBoX Schemcbox. I have an AMD 64 FX 53 Computer with an
Ati XT850 XT PE video card and 1 gig of DDR Ram and 10,000 rpm SATA drives. I can game my butt off and do. This thing rocks.

Doom 3 online rocks, except I get my ass handed to me on a regular basis by 14 year olds. :)

• Members

i know what you mean everything tries to be the next sick thing and it's just a rehash of everything else before it.

Even when games look brilliant i get bored of them really quickly and find that other people playing makes it look great. Halo was al ot liek this for me.

• Members

Originally posted by Mr. Twang

My wife got me a PS2 and a copy of GTA: Vice City a few years ago and the following six months vanished in the blink of an eye.

That's me and San Andreas all over. I feel bad, but at the same time I save money by staying in night after night, and I pick up some colourful language, you mother{censored}er.

• Members

Originally posted by Mr. Twang

My wife got me a PS2 and a copy of GTA: Vice City a few years ago and the following six months vanished in the blink of an eye.

the GTA series is an exception to my sports game rule.

if i owned a gaming console, i would certainly own GTA, as well as whatever good football, basketball, soccer, and hockey game i could get my hands on.

• Members

Originally posted by Montag

the GTA series is an exception to my sports game rule.

if i owned a gaming console, i would certainly own GTA, as well as whatever good football, basketball, soccer, and hockey game i could get my hands on.

What the hell kind of sports do you play that involve shooting people and stealing cars?

Archived