My pedalboard

bloodredclover

• Members

Hey guys my first post on this site. My pedalboard is in the sig which I'm currently revising. I'm thinking about replacing the DS-1 with a vintage RAT,selling the GE-7 and possibly adding a BOSS RC-20 and a Boss PH-3. Let me know what you think.

I have some pedals off board that I'm selling like a Small Stone,Big muff and TS-9. Is there a trade/sale thread on this site?

• Members

I, for one, hate the PH-3. It messes with your tone too much, andI found it REALLY hard to find usable settings on. Others have liked it more. If you want subtle phaser, PH-3 is not the pedal. If you want wierd phaser (unidirectional sweep/random sweep) then it is kinda fun.

just my two cents

• Members

Yeah the reason why i'm getting that phaser is because i want to experiment with different sounds without busting my wallet on a Moog Ring Mod or something like that.(Even though i want one pretty bad)
I'm into bands like the Appleseed Cast,Autolux,Failure, Explosions in the sky and Radiohead. So you get an idea of what influences my playing style.

• Members

if you want some "out there" sounds theres tons of stuff around that is cheap...and really cool sounding...
older boss pitch shifters (ps-3 being the coolest)
digitech synth wah...a lot of older multi fx boxes have ring modulators pixelators ect...
just have to do some searching!

• Members

Originally posted by bloodredclover

...i want to experiment with different sounds without busting my wallet on a Moog Ring Mod or something like that...

keep an eye out for the nobels ph-d phaser (despite that d, its analog) and the ibanez pm-7. the nobels can get some real wacked stuff.

• Members

Originally posted by bloodredclover

Yeah the reason why i'm getting that phaser is because i want to experiment with different sounds without busting my wallet on a Moog Ring Mod or something like that.(Even though i want one pretty bad)

I'm into bands like the Appleseed Cast,Autolux,Failure, Explosions in the sky and Radiohead. So you get an idea of what influences my playing style.

youll fit right in.

welcome.

Archived