positive, we're positive-- go!
takes a lock-grip, baby
to put you to war
and i'm pushin' you back than ever ???
that'll push you hard
it takes em......

• Members

Originally posted by ginnboonmiller

I think you and I are the only forumites that have that album. And I haven't listened to it in years, so I have no witty response.

But I had leftover meat loaf on soft rye with catsup for lunch today. That was pretty good.

That cd would be much better if they removed 6 or so of the weaker songs. It's too long and if it were, say 14 songs in length, it would be very enjoyable.

I love lots of the guitar tones on that album.

taco

• Members

Originally posted by papa taco

That cd would be much better if they removed 6 or so of the weaker songs. It's too long and if it were, say 14 songs in length, it would be very enjoyable.

I love lots of the guitar tones on that album.

taco

Yeah. It took me a long time to get into that album, and when I did, it was through the shuffle function on the CD Player. The biggest problem with that album is -- what songs do you cut? They were an amazing song band at the time, probably peaking. But no one knows because they couldn't assemble all those great songs into a worthwhile album. Watch all these songs discover new life as mp3 downloads, though.

I wish I had slapped a piece of Romaine or something on that sandwich. It wasn't terribly satisfying, but I'm too full to eat more. Shucks.

• Members

Originally posted by ginnboonmiller

I think you and I are the only forumites that have that album. And I haven't listened to it in years, so I have no witty response.

But I had leftover meat loaf on soft rye with catsup for lunch today. That was pretty good.

I have wowie zowie too. Not as good as S/E or westing but it's got some great stuff. I agree with taco, like most really long discs it's got some filler.

Archived