OT: Hahahaha check out the cover of this Christian book!

Wilbo26

• Members

on the abnormality of homosexual relationships:

based on the rules of nature, we see that a primary function of living beings is to perform a reproductive cycle to continue its existence.

So, if abnormal means deviating from the norm or depicts an action not typically "knighted" by nature, then I would have to comply that a gay relationship is indeed abnormal.

• Members

Originally posted by traitor

based on the rules of nature, we see that a primary function of living beings is to perform a reproductive cycle to continue its existence.

So, if abnormal means deviating from the norm or depicts an action not typically "knighted" by nature, then I would have to comply that a gay relationship is indeed abnormal.

i, uh, what? where did that come from?

anyway, the title is what made me think it was a cock.

• Members

Originally posted by traitor

Wrong thread dude.

• Members

No everybody is bitching about homos getting married in the Separation of Church and State thread.

Its the title of the book that makes it so funny. I ordered a used one in hopes that I get the original cover. If anything it should be an amusing read.

Archived