holy shit, my girlfriend is awesome

Montag

• Members

BTW, captain montag,

I had a jamman and i got rid of it. It's an amazing unit and it's really capable of a lot but i felt like it was raping my tone.

I'd think about putting a boost after it and possibly an eq pedal as well. This should help compensate for the tone loss.

I'm usually not too sensitive about this kind of thing as i'm not really a tone nazi, but this thing annoyed me.

Just a warning. Hopefully you will have better luck.

BillCosbyTimeMag.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by Montag

she bought me one of these for our 2nd anniversary/my birthdaty (we decided lat year to combine our birthdays and our anniversary, as all three are within 18 days):

JamMan-lg.jpg

You know that since she's Indian, that's 50% mine. I want the "stop" pedal (so that whenever you start a loop, I can stop it right away :p )

• Members

Originally posted by IndofunkCity

You know that since she's Indian, that's 50% mine. I want the "stop" pedal (so that whenever you start a loop, I can stop it right away
:p
)

this one is a plain old whitey, actually. the girl from india was a long time ago:o

• Members

Originally posted by paulandpaul

BTW, captain montag,

I had a jamman and i got rid of it. It's an amazing unit and it's really capable of a lot but i felt like it was raping my tone.

I'd think about putting a boost after it and possibly an eq pedal as well. This should help compensate for the tone loss.

I'm usually not too sensitive about this kind of thing as i'm not really a tone nazi, but this thing annoyed me.

Just a warning. Hopefully you will have better luck.

BillCosbyTimeMag.jpg

interesting. ill experiment with it today.

and a review will come by monday.

• Members
Originally posted by Godin73

Enjoy your Jamman. The purpose of them is to play with yourself, right ? Hmmm.

My wife gives me a great sex-life, so I don't need her to give me this kind of presents to be happy with her
:D

:o

• Members

Originally posted by Godin73

Enjoy your Jamman. The purpose of them is to play with yourself, right ? Hmmm.

My wife gives me a great sex-life, so I don't need her to give me this kind of presents to be happy with her
:D

need some ice for that burn, sean? :cool:

Archived