Gonna have a Tremulation shootout.

BmoreTele

• Members

I have a Pentavocal Trem from Red Witch and a King Trem from Auralux coming. I will pit them against my EHX Pulsar and the tremolo mode of my Voodoo Vibe.

:D

"THE FIRST RULE OF TREMULATION.

Anything of a firm and hard nature, such as wood, stone, rock, metal, etc., is subjected to great tremulations even by a slight touch." - Emanuel Swedenborg, 1719

"whole lotta shakin' goin' on" - Jerry Lee Lewis, 1956

• Members

Seems like it takes 9 volt so i take it is not the tube deal? It has nice features for sure. How much do they run?

How big is the Auralux? maybe that thing is to big also. I like the Moon Phaser so maybe it's really the Red Witch I wanna hear about.

• Members

Originally posted by telepaul

Seems like it takes 9 volt so i take it is not the tube deal? It has nice features for sure. How much do they run?

How big is the Auralux? maybe that thing is to big also. I like the Moon Phaser so maybe it's really the Red Witch I wanna hear about.

I once modded that particular model trem. The tube really does something. NOW I am not sure what that something is, but at the very least the pedal will not function without the tube in there. That said, it is an ok tremolo, a bit stiff and sterile.

• Members
Originally posted by BmoreTele

I have a Pentavocal Trem from Red Witch and a King Trem from Auralux coming. I will pit them against my EHX Pulsar and the tremolo mode of my Voodoo Vibe.

:D

"THE FIRST RULE OF TREMULATION.

Anything of a firm and hard nature, such as wood, stone, rock, metal, etc., is subjected to great tremulations even by a slight touch." - Emanuel Swedenborg, 1719

"whole lotta shakin' goin' on" - Jerry Lee Lewis, 1956

well if you need help with your shootout don't forget i live very close to baltimore ;)

Archived