Squidbillies!!?... I'm still trying to unscrew my head.

Bruce Bennett

• Members

Anybody else see this new cartoon on Cartoon network (adult swim)

It stars Unknown Hinson as the voice of Early.

I thought robot chicken or Harvey birdman was out there.. but this was even stranger.

interesting anyways. makes me look a bit harder at our current southern culture. especially since this cartoon takes place here in the North Ga mountains.

• Members

Yeah I think Cartoon Network has finally gone a bit too far. Shows like Aqua Teen, Tom, and Robot Chicken are the right combination of both comedy and overall weirdness....but their recent crop of shows is just well, ummm, weird as all hell. 12 oz. mouse is just pointless and stupid, and Squidbillies was just odd. But does anybody else remember Squidbillies being advertised for years but not comming out for some reason until now?

• Members

Originally posted by Sir H C

Watch 12 ounce mouse. That is something I couldn't get past 30 seconds. I don't know if I would say it is out there or just stupid.

I think it was Spinal Tap who said "There's a fine line between brilliant and stupid".

I loved 12 oz mouse. laughed my ass off. good stuff.

• Members

Squidbillies was entertaining, albiet a bit random ... but the ads for 12oz Mouse didn't really capture my interest enough to make me want to sit through an episode ... it looks like the creative outlet of a deranged 3rd grader who sits in the back of the classroom plotting the gruesome murder of ... hrmmm ... maybe I can relate more than I thought and should catch it next week. ;)

Archived