Keeley tone workstation KTW-1!!!

BLUESFAN216

• Members

Hey guys,

I am the proud owner of serial number one or two(not noted on the outside). WOW, what a pedal. I have been using an old Ibanez ue300, but never used the chorus, only the tube screamer and the compressor. No manual yet, as they don't have them. I have one of Mr. Keeley's ts-9 modded pedals as well. Back to the worstation. A TS-9 built from the ground up with a Keeley compressor plus and a BD-2 built from the ground up. It is in a white housing with very tasteful black writing. I hooked it up at the show to a 66 Super Reverb and felt like an idiot when I took it over to the Keeley booth because "something is wrong" only to find out I had bad guitar cables, OOPS. The folks at Keeley were definately some of the most patient folks at the show, thanks for explaining things to me.

First, the "lead" circuit is the ts-9 Ibanez meant to build!!! It has the traditional 3 knobs, but also has two toggle switches. One activates the 3x gain mod and the other is a 3 position switch with two boosts.

The compressor plus has an attack knob in addition to the volume and sustain knobs. It is simply the best compressor you will ever use.......period!

Finally the "rhythm" circuit is based on the BD-2 modded pedal complete with the boost toggle switch to add just a touch of low end.

This thing smokes!!!! That is all I can say about it, I have to get back to playing it now!!!

John

• Members

So where in Arkansas are you?

That looks like a pretty sweet pedal. How much did it run ya'?

Also, anybody have any notion of what is going on with the other pedal that has the delay in it and what the mods to the Ibanez AD9 do and will cost?

• Members

Originally posted by BLUESFAN216

The compressor plus has an attack knob in addition to the volume and sustain knobs. It is simply the best compressor you will ever use.......period!

John

:rolleyes:

Bullshit, I seriously doubt that it is better than my compressor.

My Keeley Comp with External attack that is;)

Archived