HC inadvertantly munged up my other login

skr3ddy

• Members

I was just trying to change my email address. Apparently there is a rather delicate interface on this system with regards to changing one's email address and/or password. Anyhow, my "Skreddy" account is pretty much disabled at this point, and I can no longer post anything with it.

So I'm using "Skr3ddy" instead. Problem is I have a very low post count with this login. I need to post a bunch of crap, I guess, to get my post count high enough to be able to use an avatar. (Whoopie...)

Um...

So, say something that you think is "true," something you believe very strongly in, and I'll say you're obviously an idiot, that you're wrong, that you're a nutcase, etc. Pretty soon, our post counts will be high...

Oh, and drop dead.

• Members

Originally posted by skr3ddy

I was just trying to change my email address. Apparently there is a rather delicate interface on this system with regards to changing one's email address and/or password. Anyhow, my "Skreddy" account is pretty much disabled at this point, and I can no longer post anything with it.

So I'm using "Skr3ddy" instead. Problem is I have a very low post count with this login. I need to post a bunch of crap, I guess, to get my post count high enough to be able to use an avatar. (Whoopie...)

Um...

So, say something that you think is "true," something you believe very strongly in, and I'll say you're obviously an idiot, that you're wrong, that you're a nutcase, etc. Pretty soon, our post counts will be high...

Oh, and drop dead.

Piss off. You're obviously an uninformed moron in regards to this subject.

• Members

So, say something that you think is "true," something you believe very strongly in, and I'll say you're obviously an idiot, that you're wrong, that you're a nutcase, etc.

The Top Fuel is an amazing pedal which is capable of nailing David Gilmour tones.

• Members
Originally posted by Arjae

The Top Fuel is an amazing pedal which is capable of nailing David Gilmour tones.

Ah ha! Tricked you. Now you're getting quoted on my website. No takesie backsies! hehehehehe :p

Oh, and Dicktron: best avatar ever.

Oh yeah; and, uh, drop dead.

• Members

The world is a beautiful place and everything is perfect :mad:

• Members

You know what? That may have been what happened to my account. I changed the email address and I was unable to log in for the next three weeks. I thought I was getting spanked by the mods because at the time I was having it out with all the 12 year olds in the guitar forum. I guess this website just sucks (technologically speaking) now...

• Members

Um...

Oh, and drop dead.

Poo only stinks to those who smell it...

The smeller is the feller...

:o:p

• Members

You can take up posts re-writing classics in a more Zappafied fashion, i.e. my take on the Carptenter's "Close to You":

Close To Me...

Why do breasts suddenly appear
Every time I am near?
Just like you, they long to be
Close to me

Why do stares fall above my thighs
Every time I walk by?
Close to me (la-a-a-a-ah; close to me...)

On the day that I was born
The angels got together
And decided to create a true cum dream
So they sprinkled moon dust
On my hose of gold
And starlight on my buns of steel

That is why all the girls in town
Follow me all around

On the day that I was born
The angels got together
And decided to create a true cum dream
So they sprinkled moon dust
On my hose of gold
And startlight on my buns of steel

That is why all the girls in town
Follow me all around

:confused::p

• 2 weeks later...

Archived