Lookie what's on the way at long last!

us2bslim

• Members

Speedster Deluxe 25.

I've been GASing for this for a long time. I've finally got it on the way. Should have it sometime next week.

Think finely tuned and choicely made Deluxe Reverb, with the ability to jack the bias on the power tubes in real time.

Yummy!

ampsx_10.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by delorean

:thu::freak:

pardon the hijack, but... Stephen Breyer was on Fresh Air today. you happen to hear it? read his book?

/judiciary geekdom

Nope. Didn't here it. I usually catch NPR on the drive in, but I was in Springfield, MO, this morning meeting the AG...

What was the story about?

• Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

God Damn yo.

How many pimped out fly amps can one man own?

Always at least one more.

I'm actually doing a straight trade on this for one of my guitars.

Thinning the guitar herd a bit, but adding to the amp head count.

• Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

God Damn yo.

How many pimped out fly amps can one man own?

Also, if it makes you feel any better, I'm kinda jealous of your recording and synth set up. I wonder sometimes if I shouldn't ditch another guitar and buy some more recording stuff. I have very little and very basic recording stuff.

• Members

Originally posted by us2bslim

Also, if it makes you feel any better, I'm kinda jealous of your recording and synth set up. I wonder sometimes if I shouldn't ditch another guitar and buy some more recording stuff. I have very little and very basic recording stuff.

My stuff is pretty bare. The synth stuff is like, maybe $500 total, and as far as recording, it's just a little Behringer mixer into a PC w/ an "acquired" version of Cool Edit.

So one of your fly guitars would cover it several times over.

• Members
Originally posted by delorean

flogging his book
book
and just generally being the anti-Scalia.
:love:

Hmmm. I'll see if its at B&N.

I've won 2 appeals to the AR Supreme Court this year, and I'm about to do another that will likely be an issue of first impression regarding class certification. I'm stoked. I'm nervous.

It's been a good year on the win side, which, speaking from experience, is WAY better than getting your ass handed to you on a regular basis.;)

Archived