Nice Vibrolux deal

elctmist

• Members

Originally posted by wacopacco

i'd sell my deluxe, probably get 550 for it, then give him 550 for the vibrolux. those ams are sweet. Zinky-designed too

Wow, you're nicer than me... I was half thinking of offering $450, don't need the volume though.

• Members
Originally posted by elctmist

Wow, you're nicer than me... I was half thinking of offering $450, don't need the volume though.

thing about that amp (and any amp Zinky designed), is that no matter where the volume is set, it's gonna sound AMAZING. Whereas my DRRI, has to be at 4 to sound decent. And thats pretty loud. So unless your going after power tube OD (I prefer pedals do do all the dirty work). The vibrolux would seem perfect.

• Members
Originally posted by (((echo)))

is it?

no idea on what those go for
:confused:

haven't played it... they also have a '66 super for $1800

i've got a sho for it
:eek:

www.topshelfmusic.com

I think around $1K is tops for a nice SF Vibro even by NYC standards. Rogue Music had a very similar model in for $900 recently.

And they're more like $750-800 for a private sale.

• Members

i think they're more related to the DiMarzio Super Distortion.

i'm gonna go back tomorrow and play it with my Carvin. if i get a different result with the Carvin (which has DiMarzio Virtual PAFs), then i'll start by replacing the pups in the PRS.

i also played a super sweet mapleglo Ric 330. i'd much rather buy a new guitar than a new amp.

Archived