LongJohnny makes one hell of a cable

phishmarisol

• Members

Seriously. I never really thought there could be that much difference between a "good" cable and a "great" cable but there is. I have always believed that it is ridiculous to spend hundreds (thousands) of dollars on effects and then string them together with dollar store cables. On the other hand I absolutely refuse to spend $200 on a 20' cable. LongJohnny has great cables for much less money than he should. There are always threads about which patch cables to get and this is hands down my vote. They look great, sound great, and are as cheap as you will find any of this quality. I got 8 patch cables and 2 20ft. for $100 shipped! Can't beat that with a stick.

194171.jpg

194172.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by phishmarisol

Seriously. I never really thought there could be that much difference between a "good" cable and a "great" cable but there is. I have always believed that it is ridiculous to spend hundreds (thousands) of dollars on effects and then string them together with dollar store cables. On the other hand I absolutely refuse to spend $200 on a 20' cable. LongJohnny has great cables for much less money than he should. There are always threads about which patch cables to get and this is hands down my vote. They look great, sound great, and are as cheap as you will find any of this quality. I got 8 patch cables and 2 20ft. for $100 shipped! Can't beat that with a stick.

194171.jpg

194172.jpg

Oooohhh, nice setup.

:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by Blungo

He's great to do business with as well.

+1

I think he rubbed a few people the wrong way (and/or vice-versa), but he's got great customer service, excellent products, and amazing prices.

:wave:
Hi LongJohnny!
:thu:

Archived