Okay. I'm in HELL!

• Members
Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

My night that has thus far found me sitting here drinking and playing keyboards and recording scratch acoustic and vocal tracks was RUDELY interrupted by my wife calling to say that her and her two best girlfriends are, instead of going out on the town, coming back here to watch movies.
:mad:

foursome:thu:

:wave:

• Members

Oh, one is anorexic and newly and happily married. The other looks like Scott Farkus from
A Christmas Story
with bigger hips. No thank you! EWWWWWWWWW!

put a bag over your head and {censored}em:idea: :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by Last Nerve

I have a wife with MAJOR PMS,

two toddlers getting filled up on sugar watching some Disney movie, loud enough for me to hear it, AND

my {censored}in bratty 8 year old sister in law is staying here tonite!

SWEET MOTEL 6....leave the light on for ME!!!!!

I hear ya! My wife's youngest (adopted) brother is 12 (and was a crack baby). Since her folks would have an empty nest (three college kids), they're sort of in empty nest mode already, and we often parent. Add that onto a toddler, and I totally know what you mean!

• Members

Oh, one is anorexic and newly and happily married. The other looks like Scott Farkus from
A Christmas Story
with bigger hips. No thank you! EWWWWWWWWW!

ooh, skinny married bitches.

What?!

• Members

but she's of Irish heritage. did i tell you that above me bedpost i have a sign that reads "irish need not apply"???

It was often seen in the UK in the 70's in boarding houses.

No Irish

No Nigg*rs

No Dogs.

• Members

Originally posted by blaghaus

Wait there, I'm of Irish stock.

*prepares to get medieval on BCG*

well, my wife's of irish jewish heritage (just like joyce's bloom), so i guess i was just being mean. i went to a catholic school full of catholic chicago irish kids, so i've got more of a reason to be anti-irish than whoever that dude was that didn't like ireland.

• Members

well, my wife's of irish jewish heritage (just like joyce's bloom), so i guess i was just being mean. i went to a catholic school full of catholic chicago irish kids, so i've got more of a reason to be anti-irish than whoever that dude was that didn't like ireland.

none of them are irish really. they are just american. I always buzz off that {censored}.

• Members
Originally posted by jcn37203

Yay, Friday night, the gang;s all here.

Gangsign, yo.

I'm about to bail out and go play guitar for a while (I know, amazing!). I don't think I'm really part of the gang anyway, but I thought I'd pretend for a while. Kinda like... when your Dad tries to be cool. :D

:wave: hello mid life crisis!

• Members
Originally posted by UncleDig

Gangsign, yo.

I'm about to bail out and go play guitar for a while (I know, amazing!). I don't think I'm really part of the gang anyway, but I thought I'd pretend for a while. Kinda like... when your Dad tries to be cool.
:D

hello mid life crisis!

You're in the gang as far as I'm concerned.

Have fun with your... your... whatsit called.... guitar thing.

Archived