Anyone Here Been Bon Jov'ied?

KjStrat62

• Members

Originally posted by Elliott Damage

without directing me to a long ass thread i don't want to read can someone tell me what bon jovi'd is?

Thanks to Delorean for posting the link to the Urban Dictionary, without which I would have been completely lost. Still, the expression could mean just about anything. I wonder if y'all know what you're talking about?... Humiliated? Mistaking a guy for a girl? BJ?

• Members

I bonjovi'd (stuck a fork in) the wife tonight, literally.

So, we're working on dinner: meat loaf, brussel sprouts, potatoes. i'm trimming the brussel sprouts, she's messing with the potatoes, and she tells me to "stick a fork in" the meatloaf in the oven to see if it's done. i say "you mean i should bon jovi it?" and she looks at me like i'm crazy. so i ask her what she wants me to stick a fork in and she says "the meat loaf" so i stabbed her in her ass.

honest to god, true story.

• Members

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

So, we're working on dinner: meat loaf, brussel sprouts, potatoes. i'm trimming the brussel sprouts, she's messing with the potatoes, and she tells me to "stick a fork in" the meatloaf in the oven to see if it's done. i say "you mean i should bon jovi it?" and she looks at me like i'm crazy. so i ask her what she wants me to stick a fork in and she says "the meat loaf" so i stabbed her in her ass.

You are crackers, BillyGraham.

• Members

not even a quarter of what my wife is....fortunately, our daughter got ALL of our genetic crackers, so she'll either end up saving the world or destroying it (not sure which is a nobler cause these days)...

It all sounds very fun, healty and - Ramonesic!

• Members

This brings up an interesting point...

Has Meat Loaf ever been Bon Jovi'd?

I hear he would do anything for love...(but he probably won't do that)

PromsPic.jpg

Archived