Been a fun ride, but I'm out again.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Originally posted by bieke

wait a minute, you're not going to play games all winter now are you ...

Sweet lord no. Business gets.... well... really busy from November till early summer, and with two magazine articles coming out (Tape Op, and Electronic Musician), I'll have my hands full.

Not to mention Halloween is taking up my time this week, then my fiance's birthday, thanksgiving, christmas, a trip to Galveston in early December, and moving into a house, getting my musical project together (finally), and supporting all my musician friends.

I just don't have time for the forums like I did the past few weeks. :'(

... but it's all good, and I always enjoy my time with you guys. It's a nice entertaining break away from the humdrum of life occasionally. :')

My fiance is big into travel btw... so I'm definitely looking forward to eventually meeting a lot of you guys as we head out around the country.

Thanks again everyone. It's been real.

devi-

Guest Anonymous
Originally posted by Thelonius

If you're leaving then why were you raising all holy hell yesterday about whether or not we have stickies?
:confused:

Because I thought people might be interested. It's not just for me ya know... and just because I won't be posting as much doesn't mean I won't still be lurking. :rolleyes:

I still love you though,
devi-

Guest Anonymous

lol... well... the wedding isn't until 101010 (October 10th, 2010), but yeah... I'd love for it to be an open invite to all my acquaintances and friends.

After all... we are planning on having the ceremony (and after party) at the local Goth/80's club. :')

devi-

Guest Anonymous

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

Well, if it's at a goth/80s club, it might give you an opportunity to break out your squirreliest punk outfits. I'll need to dig through my closet and find my alltime favorite outfit: a blue suede blazer.

Eggzactataly. :')

It's going to be so much fun!!

devi-

• Members
Originally posted by syciprider

Now that you've decided to go back to making more pedals, maybe you can make a bass overdrive (I can dream can't I?).

:)

... or a fuzz with a switchable octave, i.e., a Torn's peaker/VFM hybrid. :love:

Guest Anonymous
Originally posted by bieke

before you go, have you noticed this newly released pedal ?

amfm.png

it's the Lucidtone AM/FM Dual Theremin, made in New Zealand

it's two seperate light-controlled theremins in a guitar pedal, reminded me of Effector13 Eye of God pedals and TBD pedals and spinoffs thereof ...

link with soundfiles

See... this is what I'm talking about... not if they could incorprate a guitar signal into... pure genius.

devi-

Archived