Tonefactor Analogue Filter

• Members

Its pretty subtle as far as envelope filters go, but it was exactly what I wanted. I did the typical Radiohead fanboy thing, and wanted it because of Jonny Greenwood (and not Kestral) but since I've gotten it ... yeah you could try to sound like him, but there's some other unique sounds I can urk out of it. Its quite fun to sit around pickin' with just that pedal on (or maybe a little boost in front of it). It just makes playing fun.

• Members

Its definitely an acquired taste as far as pedals go. If you're expecting it to sound like some other filter, you may be disappointed. The thing I like most about it is that it can give you awesome dynamics. You play soft into it, and its soft. You play hard into it, and you get loud thwacks. I sometimes wonder if the neighbors will get pissed when I do that.

• Members

I had one of the first ones and will be getting another really soon. I just sold it off because I needed the money and someone was willing to buy it asap. I miss it every day. It is very organic and is really versatile.

Archived