Agnes, my cat - R.I.P.

• Members

Agnes, my cat, a.k.a. "Agnes Goose" is gone. September 28, 1996 - October 25, 2005.

The vet said it was the most aggressive, fastest spreading cancer he's seen. I knew she'd be going this week, but yesterday she gave me that look and I knew it was time. So we took our last trip to the vet last night at 6 PM. I feel so empty and alone... and I care nothing about music right now. I know other forum members have experienced much greater loses, but this is the lowest I've felt in a long, long time. :cry:

• Members

Something weird is going on with pets and cancer. I've had two cats die of very aggresive cancers in the last two years. Both cats were only 2-3 years old when they died. The last one crushed me as he was the coolest cat I've ever had. I feel your pain bro.

CC

• Members

I'm very sorry for your loss, Tom. God bless. :(

We lost our cat about a year ago. He had been an inside cat, but one day got out through a window and decided he was never coming in again. So we took him to the vet to get all his shots and stuff and let him be an outside cat. And he seemed happy -- he became a much mellower and friendly cat after that, and he pretty much stayed in the yard. But a few months later, we found him dead in the road one morning. Guess he decided to be brave and venture out, but he didn't know anything about cars. My wife took it really hard.

• Members

We had an awesome cat a few years ago, she was nearly 2 when she went for some sort of regular thing at the vet, he pumped her full of anesthetic and she died. The worst thing is that she was so young and was so full of life. She did this thing where if you threw a dice she would chase it, pick it up and bring it back to be thrown again.

Sorry about you loss.:(

• Members

tom,

my condolences. i love my on two very much, and they're getting on too. they've become wondefully clingy and mellow in old age. which heightens the sorrow i think.

grieve and then get yourself a new kitten (providing you want one of course).

they're more or less specifically designed to chase the blues...

Archived