Let's do a wanted to buy thread....

• Members

Here's what I want:

Tonefactor Analogue Filter

Lovepedal Eternity

Skreddy Top Fuel

BJFE Dyna Red & Sea Blue EQ

Boomerang Phrase Sampler + (ver. 2)

As you can tell I'm going to use smaller effects, other than the boomerang. Pm me if you have any of these for sale. I pay with paypal or a money order if I know you.

• Members
Originally posted by catalinbread

I want a few days off in a row...

na uh, buddy..we gotta spread the word about the SCOD so you have more orders and and you can make more money..so you can develop more pedals..so you can build more pedals and make more money... aaaaaahhh :thu:

Honestly, i dont know that i can ever go back to diode clipping after the SCOD. Ever think about developing a mild-medium gain OD based off a similiar circuit?

Oh wait, you said you wanted a few days off. My mistake :)

• Members

Originally posted by capnbringdown

Yeah, these wtb/reverse spam threads usually wind up becoming gas or trade threads.

Is that because some total loser always ends up saying something like, "I really WANT someone TO BUY my boss rc-20 loop station for $170 shipped, because I WANT TO use the money to BUY some other pedals" ?

If that's what you meant, I totally understand.

Those people are tools.

• Members

Originally posted by phishmarisol

Problem is I want lots but just bought that RMC2 last night and even though technically I could buy other stuff I really need to budget myself better. Get a couple quid in your pocket and you go wild you know.

ps. Curt - Thought you had a Boomerang...are you going for 2?

yeah, I did. I sold it because I thought the Lofi Loop Junky would work out for me. It was small and could be powered by my PP2, but it just didn't have the sound I needed. The Boomerang, although huge and with it's own wall wart, sounds great and is easy to use. So, I'm in the market for one now. I'm going for smaller pedals though, so it fits on the board.

Archived