Has any tried the Tonebone Boneyard pedal board?

Acid Test

• Members

I just got mine in about a week or two ago. It is a sweet board. Lots of room and it is really nice to be able to run your cables and power supplies underneath the board. The only down side is the board is pretty heavy but it isn't that big of a deal. I haven't had any problems with it yet.

• Members

I have had one for a while now and I absolutely love it. It doesn't leave my studio so the weight is not an issue. There is plenty of room underneath to run your power supplies. I have 2 PP2's mounted underneath with the power cords snaked through the carpet. There are plenty of holes to run cables through although I leave all my patch cables on top since I am constantly changing pedals around.

For the money, it is a great deal. I know that you could build something similar cheaper but if you don't have the time, then this is one cool board. Oh and the incline is not too bad so having your wah on it is not a problem.

Here is an old shot of my board with the Boneyard.........

currentboard.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by Arjae

Are you serious?
:confused:

my opinion is that if it costs $100 or more it damn well better have a power supply. i got my skb ps25 for 60 bucks, the only reason i didnt build was because of the good deal i got on this. im still considering building one for the heck of it.

• Members

Originally posted by Acid Test

Any opinions - looks great!!

I like mine a lot. It is very very solid, and the angled design is nice. The carpet surface they use on it is very good - it doesn't fuzz up or peel off. That's usually the weak point on many pedal boards.

It's huge - I carry mine in a keyboard gigbag! but I'm out of room already!! :D

118980152_l.jpg

-tragicmagic

• Members

im about to start building something really similar to this actually, for FREE (had materials lying around from an arcade machine i built a while back, tmolding and everything)

but as far as design, these things look like they could take a beating and the wiring design is great

http://www.eng.uwaterloo.ca/~sdkuehn/pedalboard.htm

this guy made one as well, while the fabric he used looks like something my mother would have owned, bang up job.

Archived