Radiohead news...sort of...

• Members

For the upcoming Harry Potter movie, Jonny Greenwood, Phil Selway, and Jarvis Cocker formed a band that, I guess, plays some songs at a school dance. They're called The Wyrd Sisters. Anyway, I just got ahold of the three tunes and they're a lot of fun. Neat guitar work from Jonny and Jarvis is sounding as good as he has in ages.

"Do the Hippogriff"

"Magic Works"

"This Is the Night"

• Members
Originally posted by TigerInATrance

And the exciting part would have been a link to the audio...

:(

:confused:

:evil:

:cry:

Yeah, that would've been nice of me to have PMd you, as well. Too bad that I didn't PM you with a link to this music which hasn't legally been released yet. And too bad that you won't check your PM box in order to make sure that I wouldn't have done something that dastardly.

• Members

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

Is whatsherface the one girl that's in the movies? Because I have a feeling that she'll be a hottie someday. I'm sure she's not 18 yet, though, so I'll have to wait to call her a hottie until she's legal.

she looks like my neice. So she'll never be a hottie in my eyes.

• Members

Is whatsherface the one girl that's in the movies? Because I have a feeling that she'll be a hottie someday. I'm sure she's not 18 yet, though, so I'll have to wait to call her a hottie until she's legal.

:thu: :thu: :thu:

• Members

you left out the best part, which is that they're all being sued by a Canadian band of the same name. Even though references to the name have been removed from the film.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/arts/national/2005/10/26/Arts/harrypotter_wyrd_051026.html

For the upcoming Harry Potter movie, Jonny Greenwood, Phil Selway, and Jarvis Cocker formed a band that, I guess, plays some songs at a school dance. They're called The Wyrd Sisters. Anyway, I just got ahold of the three tunes and they're a lot of fun. Neat guitar work from Jonny and Jarvis is sounding as good as he has in ages.

"Do the Hippogriff"

"Magic Works"

"This Is the Night"

• Members
Originally posted by seifukusha

ive never seen them.i guess the music stars are to get the older audience...

how was ian?

He's only in it for a few seconds. Harry goes to this wizard pub in London (The Leaky Cauldron, if you're a Harry Potter fan) which is always full of some of the less reputable members of the wizarding community :D. There are various freaky-looking characters sat around drinking wizard booze, and one of them is Ian Brown.

I think he's making his spoon stir his drink by magic or something.

Archived