Pete Cornish

Tigrar

• Members

Hi Peeps!

I m very interested in the Pete Cornish P-2 (the SS-2 is interesting 2). Unfortunately it s like impossible to find any schematic of these due to the seal and waranty story :(

Even if dont get the schematic this way I d be interested in any schematic of Pete Cornish just to give me a hint what he could have done.

Already small tips like what kind and type of amplification he uses with bias or the values of the caps in the main path to protect from DC and thining the bass part singnal to be distored. Any small info would be precious to me.

THX very much!

Tigrar

• Members

@blaghaus

Due to the costs of such stompbox they wont be sold that often than a Boss. Then they re sealed. U break the seal U loose Ur waranty. So schematics of these will be very rare due to these must be drawn. If anyone has pics from the inside of such box...

Tigrar

• Members

Originally posted by Tigrar

@blaghaus

Due to the costs of such stompbox they wont be sold that often than a Boss. Then they re sealed. U break the seal U loose Ur waranty. So schematics of these will be very rare due to these must be drawn. If anyone has pics from the inside of such box...

Tigrar

I know, I'm just saying I've never seen them.

• Members

Archived