heart racing...major performance anxiety

Help!I'maRock!

• Members

it just hit me that we're playing here this weekend:

Aerial_fedex_field.jpg

no, i'm not joking.

here's the link

http://eshots.com/civiclive/dc.htm

we're playing at 2pm on Saturday, i guess they haven't finalized sunday yet.

you have to register in order to get into the event, but registration is free.

headlining are John Legend and Common.

i have to admit that i didn't think the whole thing would come together. but it did, and we're playing on both Saturday and Sunday.

if you go to the "live music" link further down the page, you'll see that the band which is still called P.S. has an official site. its really a myspace page, and those songs have been completely revamped with this band. so that's not me playing on there (though, there is some cool stuff).

• Members

Originally posted by Mel Cooley

Surely it's not YOUR second gig.

course not. the thing that really makes this band is how solid the drummer is. he's the best drummer i've ever played with. all we have to do is lock in with him, and we're good to go. that doesn't take away from the size venue we're playing or the professional environment we'll be in (which is foreign unto itself).

• Members
Originally posted by Help!I'maRock!

if you go to the "live music" link further down the page, you'll see that the band which is still called P.S. has an official site. its really a myspace page, and those songs have been completely revamped with this band. so that's not me playing on there (though, there is some cool stuff).

sorry, i'm not feeling the mixture between the vocals and the rest of the music :(

• Members
Originally posted by innobidova

sorry, i hate it
:(

like i said, not me playing. and actually, i've never even listened to that floyd tune that's up there. the first tune, "shut up" has been reworked into a more basic format. once we get enough songs written, we'll be recording, but we don't have enough solid tunes right now to justify it. our entire set is only about a half hour, and i'd want to have at least 75 minutes of music that we can boil down to 45 for a record.

• Members

like i said, not me playing. and actually, i've never even listened to that floyd tune that's up there. the first tune, "shut up" has been reworked into a more basic format. once we get enough songs written, we'll be recording, but we don't have enough solid tunes right now to justify it. our entire set is only about a half hour, and i'd want to have at least 75 minutes of music that we can boil down to 45 for a record.

yeah. i changed my post since i don't absolutely hate it. i think that, with your said future changes, it will come together nicely. anyway, congratulations on the gig :wave:

• Members

iclive/dc.htm
[/url]

For some reason I can't find the link. Could you please post the actual link here?
:confused::freak:

Archived