Jump to content

help about pedalboard


Recommended Posts

  • Members

It looks to me, like a standard recessed 3 prong outlet found on alot of AV stuff, I would check out Mouser electronics for that. I would guess its going to a pedal power on the inside and that its just a standard 3 prong male socket, similar to a IEC socket.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...