email spamblockers - enough of this Shite

McFuzz Maker

• Members

i have somebody emailng me at pedalworx bt i cant email them back without filling or some stupid-ass Spam blocker form revealing my shoe size, how many times ive been arrested for assault, how many times ive been divorced, or how many rats i shoot in the barn every week. c'mon folks. cut that {censored} out. if ya want me to mail you back turn it off. you dont work for the {censored}in CIA. im not takin time for that. bt i will post on HC ?? call me on the phone. LOL

• Members

i always get spam for natural breast enhancement.... i sure would like to perk them up, but im not so sure how eating rat bial will help.

This has been pissing me off as well. The big problem i have, is that a lot of people use hotmail, and aol accounts, and for some reason my emails wont go through about 50% of the time to those domains.

I've had a few people email me with stuff like "where the hell are you!!! return my email!!!!!!!!!!!!" usually a week or so after already replying. ive been seriously thinking about going to one of the free webmailes because of it, but i hate wading through all that crap.

Archived