I just heard the worst song EVER

GPD

• Members

It's hard for me to express how much pain I'm in right now. What I heard cannot really be classified as music. It was more like the sound of millions crying out in agony as they were tormented in hell. Ladies and gents, I present to you the worst song ever:

"My Humps" - The Black Eyed Peas

:evil:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by GPD

It's hard for me to express how much pain I'm in right now. What I heard cannot really be classified as music. It was more like the sound of millions crying out in agony as they were tormented in hell. Ladies and gents, I present to you the worst song ever:

"My Humps" - The Black Eyed Peas

:evil:

I could not agree with you more.....the singer is hot as hell though

• Members

Originally posted by SorrowAblaze

Apperently she has a nasty habit of pissing herself on stage ....

From the link: "Just a question, why the hell would you have your reps say it was a sweat stain. I find the idea of a 50 square inch splash of vag sweat far more repulsive than piss. maybe it's just me."

• Members
Originally posted by riffdaddy

From the link: "Just a question, why the hell would you have your reps say it was a sweat stain. I find the idea of a 50 square inch splash of vag sweat far more repulsive than piss. maybe it's just me."

No doubt.

Mabe shes just a squirter, and got a little turned on, on stage:eek: :eek: :eek: :o

Archived