I like the new VW Passat.

papa taco

• Members

Originally posted by iwantpedals

i really want a GTI/R32 but my Toyota Camry will have to do.

OMG, the R32 is a cool ride. But with my lead phoooot I would get in trouble quick. I recently got a big ticket with my GTI VR6. I need something bigger too, the kids are tired of being in the wife's CRV all the time.

taco

• Members

i crashed into a passat a few months ago in my old maxima, i just remembered. the woman said "people are allways running into me" yea thanks 4 dat

the passat didnt have a mark on it.

the only reason i didnt buy the golf was because you (Mr. Pappa Taco) told stories about the bags inflating after hitting a speed bump

• Members
Originally posted by skatan

the only reason i didnt buy the golf was because you (Mr. Pappa Taco) told stories about the bags inflating after hitting a speed bump

That was someone else. I think some dude in the amp forum.

Only in the US would a VW be considered gay. This coming from a nation that loves baseball, Nascar and professional wrestling. 3 of the gayest things I can imagine.

My passat will own your Ford Taurus asses.

:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by seifukusha

that wave and you are getting synnomous for annoying!

Are you stalking me? If you keep going into my threads and trolling them I'm going to get Slehman on your ass, you Tom Green wannabe.

PS. Hi! Nice {censored}ing hair!

• Members

My last VW was a 96 GTI. Great drivetrain, but everything else about the car seemed to fall apart. The paint faded badly within five years, trim would fall off the sides, the locks had to be replaced several times, cruise control & ac stopped working, etc. etc. Compared to a Honda, the materials & workmanship on this car seemed really shoddy.

But maybe they've improved things since then?

• Members

Correction, only deep within red state territory would a VW be considered gay. The only one people I know would consider effeminate is the new beetle.

Originally posted by papa taco

Only in the US would a VW be considered gay. This coming from a nation that loves baseball, Nascar and professional wrestling. 3 of the gayest things I can imagine.

• Members

oh:confused:

perhaps i should have driven the golf

• Members

My GTI has been pretty good. It had a weird issue with the fuel injection computer early on but that was fixed under warranty.

taco

oww sweet, perhaps the thread about your fuel injection went on a bit with other posible problems related to golf`s or maybe it was the beetle.
i like the peugot, crazy tork steer talk stear torke :eek:

• Members
Originally posted by skatan

oww sweet, perhaps the thread about your fuel injection went on a bit with other posible problems related to golf`s or maybe it was the beetle.

i like the peugot, crazy tork steer talk stear torke
:eek:

The newest gen of Golf/GTI/Jetta/Passats have some special system that greatly reduces torque steer. My GTI has a fair bit of torque steer but it's pretty easy to adapt to and control. Mine has the VR6 so there's no turbo lag or anything.

taco

Archived