Just bought this!!!! Yea Baby!!!

The Gainster

• Members

b4_1.JPG

Highly Directional

High front-to-back ratio helps reject unwanted multi-path signal corruption. This ensures densely populated urban areas receive clear HDTV and data broadcasting signals.

Even Response

A flat forward gain slope delivers balanced reception throughout UHF. Ensures all channels are received to the same quality

Proven in the Field

Silver Sensor proven itself in front of the FCC, but it is now the "reference antenna" for data broadcasting.

Easy to Install

75 Ohm, Gold Plated "F" Connector for Antenna Inputs

:thu: :thu: :thu: :thu: :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by The Gainster

Thanks for the links. I was wondering if that was log-periodic or not (not an antenna guy, but i work with a few of them).

How big is that thing? It's for UHF band, right?

I really like the 2 antenna beam former example! Good example of why switched diversity (often called "true diversity" in guitar circles) is better than simply connecting two antennas.

• Members
Originally posted by hoerni

Thanks for the links. I was wondering if that was log-periodic or not (not an antenna guy, but i work with a few of them).

How big is that thing? It's for UHF band, right?

I really like the 2 antenna beam former example! Good example of why switched diversity (often called "true diversity" in guitar circles) is better than simply connecting two antennas.

Most HD signals are UHF. :)

• Members
Originally posted by The Gainster

Most HD signals are UHF.
:)

Show's how completely out of touch I am. At this point I watch at most 2 hours of broadcast TV a week. At one point I was really interested in HDTV, now I don't even know band it uses.

I doubt I'll buy anything HDTV related so long as I can still play DVDs on my equipment. More money for musical stuff this way...

Archived