Any Sharpton fans here?

sonaboy

• Members

Good lord, check out his career profile:

Licensed and ordained a Minister at age 10 by Bishop F.D. Washington in 1964

Appointed Junior Pastor of the Washington Temple congregation. Founder & President, National Action Network, 1991-present.

Founder, National Youth Movement, 1971.

Road Manager for singer James Brown, 1973-80.

:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by jcn37203

Good lord, check out his career profile:

Licensed and ordained a Minister at age 10 by Bishop F.D. Washington in 1964

Appointed Junior Pastor of the Washington Temple congregation. Founder & President, National Action Network, 1991-present.

Founder, National Youth Movement, 1971.

Road Manager for singer James Brown, 1973-80.

:thu:

HE's good, but he's no

toAmerica2.jpg

• Members

Sharpton is a {censored}ing fraud. He extorts money from white business owners by threatening racial boycotts, forcing them to give nonsensical consulting contracts to his cronies. basically the same {censored} that Jesse Jackson pulls, but on a smaller scale.

And don't even get me started on the whole Tawana Brawley fiasco. After the NYPD clobbered him in a civil suit several years ago, he got out of paying up by claiming he has absolutely nothing. He gets away with it by claiming his "foundation" owns everything (i.e., his suits, his car, his home, etc.) and they just let him borrow the stuff indefinitely.

Yeah, I'm sure the guy has a sense of humor, but he should really be locked up for all the bull{censored} he's pulled over the years.

{censored} him. Fat piece of {censored}. I hope he gets hit by a {censored}ing truck. Or better yet, a police car.

• Members

Originally posted by Mr. Twang

Sharpton is a {censored}ing fraud. He extorts money from white business owners by threatening racial boycotts, forcing them to give nonsensical consulting contracts to his cronies. basically the same {censored} that Jesse Jackson pulls, but on a smaller scale.

And don't even get me started on the whole Tawana Brawley fiasco. After the NYPD clobbered him in a civil suit several years ago, he got out of paying up by claiming he has absolutely nothing. He gets away with it by claiming his "foundation" owns everything (i.e., his suits, his car, his home, etc.) and they just let him borrow the stuff indefinitely.

Yeah, I'm sure the guy has a sense of humor, but he should really be locked up for all the bull{censored} he's pulled over the years.

{censored} him. Fat piece of {censored}. I hope he gets hit by a {censored}ing truck. Or better yet, a police car.

so you think it's funny then, right?

Archived