Jump to content

Horrible evening


blaghaus

Recommended Posts

  • Members

I really hate racism. Since I live in the south alot of people automatically assume that I, as well as others are racist. I do not care for typecasting by ethnicity or geography. Tell your friend, I'm sorry, she should never hear such things. :(:mad:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by Thelonius

is wog a racial epitaph in England? I've never heard it.

 

 

yeah, its probably worse than nigger in terms of its harshness.

 

Tonight is one of those nights where I feel completely out of place. I've spent a lot of money tonight, and I have this vile {censored}ing taste in my mouth. Someone save me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Originally posted by DaSkip

I really hate racism. Since I live in the south alot of people automatically assume that I, as well as others are racist. I do not care for typecasting by ethnicity or geography. Tell your friend, I'm sorry, she should never hear such things.
:(:mad:



Shes not even my friend, though tonight I think I'm the only friend she had in the world.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

ya, wog: for rock and roll ref, see stranglers: "I feel like a wog" from the no more heroes album, which rules.

wikipedia --

wog: British racial term originating in the colonial period of the British Empire. It was generally used as a label for the natives of India, North Africa and the Middle East. By the 1950s it had become a pejorative term used in order to offend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

It's kinda weird though in the south, because it's hard for me to imagine someone needing to be consoled after being called a nigger. I've seen people call black people nigger. And then I've seen the {censored}ers show back up with gasoline and matches and the crazy eyes. :freak:

I am surprised to hear of that sort of thing going on in England but on the other hand I hear stories of skinheads and such there too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Originally posted by Thelonius

It's kinda weird though in the south, because it's hard for me to imagine someone needing to be consoled after being called a nigger. I've seen people call black people nigger. And then I've seen the {censored}ers show back up with gasoline and matches and the crazy eyes.
:freak:

I am surprised to hear of that sort of thing going on in England but on the other hand I hear stories of skinheads and such there too.



You can't legislate for pure ignorance. I told this girl that it was the 21st century, we dont have to listen to tha {censored} no more.

I'm so angry right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by blaghaus



You can't legislate for pure ignorance. I told this girl that it was the 21st century, we dont have to listen to tha {censored} no more.


I'm so angry right now.

 

 

I don't blame you one bit man. I'm just don't think you should let it get the better of you. I mean you can't really help it I know, but like you said this is the 21st century...you're both in it, the guy that said something is the one not on board.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by Thelonius



I don't blame you one bit man. I'm just don't think you should let it get the better of you. I mean you can't really help it I know, but like you said this is the 21st century...you're both in it, the guy that said something is the one not on board.

 

 

cheers dude, I'm more angry of being in the presence of that as much as anything. I rejoice in humanity so much that it hurts me when people dont.

 

I'll be fine in the morning.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

You know, along these lines, there's apparently a new (or at least new to me) trend in Japan called "sharking" where guys go around and yank women's clothes off.

Like, they just straight up yank their shorts or tank tops down or whatever, and usually have a buddy filming it. If you go to dumpalink or something they have a bumch of clips of it.

The thing that surprises me is the womens' reactions. Every single one of them from the clips have been like "Oh no!" and then they pull up their clothes and walk off.

I mean, in America.... Jesus. You'd have a foot in the nuts before you even got your hand on her. Even if you did pull something off, you'd have an angry mod chasing you for miles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Originally posted by DaSkip

I really hate racism. Since I live in the south alot of people automatically assume that I, as well as others are racist. I do not care for typecasting by ethnicity or geography. Tell your friend, I'm sorry, she should never hear such things.
:(:mad:




it's not just in the south... there is some steaming racism here where i live, it's brutal. i've worked places that the bosses have openly said they won't hire an applicant because they're non white.

my mothers husband is prolly one of the biggest bigots i've encountered... he pretty much hates anyone that isn't white and redneck

i was up in toronto the other night picking up my new guitar and while waiting my wife and i walked around the sellers neighborhood which is mainly indian during diwali which was an amazing scene... loads of fireworks and wall to wall people. while walking around a bunch of white kids ran down the street yelling "{censored}ing paki's"

later on i get the guitar and head back to my moms house to pick up our kids and while telling my mom about this event we just happened to walk into.. her husband blurts out, i hate dem {censored}in' ragheads and goes on and on mixing indians into arabs and any and all brown eastern people as "turrists"... it was like an evening with toby keith :o

ignorance is just pathetic and very sad

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Originally posted by (((echo)))




it's not just in the south... there is some steaming racism here where i live, it's brutal. i've worked places that the bosses have openly said they won't hire an applicant because they're non white.


my mothers husband is prolly one of the biggest bigots i've encountered... he pretty much hates anyone that isn't white and redneck


i was up in toronto the other night picking up my new guitar and while waiting my wife and i walked around the sellers neighborhood which is mainly indian during diwali which was an amazing scene... loads of fireworks and wall to wall people. while walking around a bunch of white kids ran down the street yelling "{censored}ing paki's"


later on i get the guitar and head back to my moms house to pick up our kids and while telling my mom about this event we just happened to walk into.. her husband blurts out, i hate dem {censored}in' ragheads and goes on and on mixing indians into arabs and any and all brown eastern people as "turrists"... it was like an evening with toby keith
:o

ignorance is just pathetic and very sad



Worst racism I've ever whitnessed was in PA. I mean, down here, yeah, there's racism. My grandfather grumbles about black people or whatever.

But up in rural PA, those {censored}ers are ready. For whatever, they're just ready for whatever, if you know what I mean.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by jcn37203



Worst racism I've ever whitnessed was in PA. I mean, down here, yeah, there's racism. My grandfather grumbles about black people or whatever.


But up in rural PA, those {censored}ers are ready. For whatever, they're just ready for whatever, if you know what I mean.

 

 

Racism lives in the cities. It lives in the country. It lives in London, New York, Stockholm, Rome. You know why? Because people are a lot more stupid than you can ever imagine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by jcn37203



Worst racism I've ever whitnessed was in PA. I mean, down here, yeah, there's racism. My grandfather grumbles about black people or whatever.


But up in rural PA, those {censored}ers are ready. For whatever, they're just ready for whatever, if you know what I mean.

 

 

 

yeah unfortunately i know exactly what you mean.. it's funny that for the most part, the people who have the least to fear.. fear the most

 

crazy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by blaghaus



Racism lives in the cities. It lives in the country. It lives in London, New York, Stockholm, Rome. You know why? Because people are a lot more stupid than you can ever imagine.

 

 

 

very true.. though you do have your pockets and i live in one of them. buffalo has got to be one of the most segregated cities in america

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by blaghaus



Racism lives in the cities. It lives in the country. It lives in London, New York, Stockholm, Rome. You know why? Because people are a lot more stupid than you can ever imagine.

 

 

I wish I could always chalk it up to stupidity but I know some guys that are so smart it's frightening that are racist as hell.

 

Although not very pleasant to hang around with. LOL!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...