Jump to content

OT: What Did you Eat Tonight? FRI


EL KABONG

Recommended Posts

  • Members
Originally posted by Montag



that's it! i couldnt remember the name for the life of me. good stuff.


one of my all-time favorite dishes. i used to live in vienna, where a lot of turks live, so you could find the most delcious mousakas. mmmm....
eggplant? :thu:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Originally posted by GuyaGuy


one of my all-time favorite dishes. i used to live in vienna, where a lot of turks live, so you could find the most delcious mousakas. mmmm....

eggplant?
:thu:



yup.

i really want to see vienna for two reasons.


1)i loved germany, so id like to see more of that part of europe and such

2)the world according to garp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Originally posted by Montag



yup.


i really want to see vienna for two reasons.



1)i loved germany, so id like to see more of that part of europe and such


2)the world according to garp



1. i loved germany too. austria's not all that hawt. pretty city tho, vienna.
2. robin william's isn't from vienna, ya silly! ;)


actually, there's something about vienna's attraction for american writers: twain, irving, auster, wm buroughs, et al.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Originally posted by GuyaGuy



1. i loved germany too. austria's not all that hawt. pretty city tho, vienna.

2. robin william's isn't from vienna, ya silly!
;)


actually, there's something about vienna's attraction for american writers: twain, irving, auster, wm buroughs, et al.



well then just where exactly is mr williams from? hmmmmmmmmm?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Just one, large, fresh bagel from the Jewish bakery at the corner, with "I can't believe it's not butter" and Tuna. As well as 2 medium-large glasses of very cheap, but very good red (shiraz). Right now I'm working a Sleeman Cream Ale. Tis a good nite. "Eat Lots".. (my mother says)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...