This was used on Siamese Dream and the Melancholy albums : )

Bruno

• Members

Originally posted by lowroadrevival

Is someone going to email the lair and tell him Corgan used a big muff on those records, and that the creamy dreamer wasn't even produced until after both albums were released, or no?

This guy is a moron and prob. will not get it even if you emailed him with all the facts

• Members
Originally posted by Bruno

Compblue..........come out and playaaaaaaa

Too busy cloning a pedal, and boxing it up to return to the unsuspecting fool....Gee, I wonder if it works anymore?
Come out and playeeeay!
:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by Bruno

He is too scared to come out of the closet
:thu:

I am guessing it is like dogs when they shag, probably stuck together somewhere, waiting for the bucket of cold water, to help the separation!
:D

• Members
Originally posted by adolf

I am guessing it is like dogs when they shag, probably stuck together somewhere, waiting for the bucket of cold water, to help the separation!

:D

You are just mad because he sold you a DOD Ice Box that was used by Jimi Hendrix on tour in 76!

• Members

Is someone going to email the lair and tell him Corgan used a big muff on those records, and that the creamy dreamer wasn't even produced until after both albums were released, or no?

except he didn't use one on Melancholy; he used a marshall jmp-1 preamp.

• Members

I emailed him.

Me:
Billy Corgan did NOT use theis pedal. In fact this pedal wasn't even in production when thhe two albums you mentioned were recorded. I think it is a bit misleading to imply that Billy Corgan used this pedal in your title.

Him:
Sorry ultra cool music dude. I was misinformed. A simple heads up would have been a lot nicer. I will change the info none the less.

• Members

I emailed him.

Me:

Billy Corgan did NOT use theis pedal. In fact this pedal wasn't even in production when thhe two albums you mentioned were recorded. I think it is a bit misleading to imply that Billy Corgan used this pedal in your title.

Him:

Sorry ultra cool music dude. I was misinformed. A simple heads up would have been a lot nicer. I will change the info none the less.

Ten bucks says he won't.

Archived