Movies you are looking forward to

blaghaus

• Members

King Kong obviously. Peter Jackson is incapable of making a bad movie.

I'm also looking forward to Munich. I'm not keen on Spielberg (I feel hes become a directorial viking, pillaging whatever historical event he can), however, Eric Bana is a brilliant actor, and the trailers look ace.

Yourselves?

• Members

Originally posted by Montag

capote

a history of violence

good night, and good luck

a few others

i know theyre all out, it just takes me forever to see movies.

Capote was a great piece of acting.

A History of Violence was weak. Wait until it's on video.

I'm looking forward to the newest Harry Potter myself.

• Members

Originally posted by PB Wilson

Capote was a great piece of acting.

with phillip seymour hoffman, im counting on it

A History of Violence was weak. Wait until it's on video.

that was my plan. what with gear and saving for school and pressing an album, i rarely see more than one movie a month in theatres.

• Members

I have no idea what's out, what's coming out, or what I've missed.

I don't know why, but I've just totally lost my interest in movies. I know it will suck in a few months when I realize that I've missed important cultural events, like The Sisterhood of the Pants or whatever the {censored} that {censored} was called.

:rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by Stoney Stomp

Capote was incredible. The pacing was a little slow but not boring..it just sorta HAD to be. But Hoffman is just on another level these days..

i think hoffman is pretty consistently brilliant, but from the short clips ive seen, this looks like his masterpiece.

• Members

Originally posted by Montag

i think hoffman is pretty consistently brilliant, but from the short clips ive seen, this looks like his masterpiece.

I'd agree with that. Though, did you ever see Flawless??? I mean, it wasnt bad because of HIM by any stretch..but good god was that unwatchable

• Members

I'd agree with that. Though, did you ever see Flawless??? I mean, it wasnt bad because of HIM by any stretch..but good god was that unwatchable

never seen.

any bad work he's ever done is redemmed by the role of brandt in the big lebowski:o:o

• Members

and YES..i agree. Plus he does a SPOT ON Lester Bangs..."I'm always home.. I'm uncool"

i might have to see flawless, just to see how bad a movie with hoffman and de niro could be...

and yeah, even though i didnt know it was him as bangs until the second time i saw the movie:o (i guess he's a bit of a chameleon/i'm an idiot)

Archived