Poll: Colts or the other guys???

The Gainster

• Members

Sports are fun, you get friendly arguements and or wagers now and then. It surpasses where one lives many times. With me it's the Cowboys first then Raiders, Colts and the Broncos in no particular order. I like the Chiefs and Titans/Oilers as well. :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by DaSkip

Sports are fun, you get friendly arguements and or wagers now and then. It surpasses where one lives many times. With me it's the Cowboys first then Raiders, Colts and the Broncos in no particular order. I like the Chiefs and Titans/Oilers as well.
:cool:

I'm with you on the Chiefs, but the Faders and Donkeys? C'mon man.

;)

I miss the Oilers. I hope when the Texans finally get good, they'll change their name to the Oilers. It just ain't right. It's been a decade since we've had an Oilers/Steelers game. Seriously uncool IMO. I also miss the bi-annual battle of the bays.

• Members
Originally posted by DaSkip

Are these straight up or with the point spreads?
:eek:

Straight up. I participate on the Inside the NFL thingy where you try to beat the hosts. Right now I'm 88-41 on the season, ranked 1,020 out of over 50,000 participants. I'm ahead of three of the hosts. :D

• Members
Originally posted by The Gainster

DUDE.......

Call the Browns and cry me a river!!!!
:freak:

At least we had the decency to warn Cleveland! Anyway, they got their expansion team. We got to wake up to photographs on the news of moving trucks at the facilities. Sucks so much harder than what we did to Cleveland.

:mad:

Archived