Weirdest live show I've ever heard...

• Members

I somehow had a live Velvet Underground show from 1969 plop onto my harddrive. The catch is, it was recorded right next to Lou's guitar amp. So the guitar sounds are right there, the drums are audible, you can feel and sort of hear the bass, and the vocals you can hear ghosts of. REALLY strange. And I'm not sure if I'll be able to listen to it all the way through or not. Either way, I'm YSI-ing it in case anyone else wants to check it out.

• Members

I don't remeber the name of the guy, but this {censored}ed up dude with plastic tits strapped on opened for Skinny Puppy last year - his whole set had like ONE song-type thing, everything else was oscilatting synths and him chewing on a mic making these {censored}ed up popcorn sounds??:confused:

Bizzare as {censored}. I don't think anyone "got it"

• Members
Originally posted by RamaLama Fafafa

I would love to hear that VU of which you typed.

:love:
Love to
:love:

You have a PM.

And for those who might be interested, here's the setlist:

I Can't Stand It (5:49)
Candy Says (4:25)
Waiting For The Man (7:02)
Ferryboat Bill (4:34)
I'm Set Free (4:49)
What Goes On (7:37)
White Light/White Heat (7:33)
Beginning To See The Light (5:28)
Jesus (3:28)
Heroin (8:22)
Sister Ray (26:02)

• Members

Saw Eugene Chadbourne at some weird SOMA space in SF about 20 years ago. He was wearing a miked birdcage on his head and screaming through a miked dog's skull. He also had an electric garden rake hooked up with contact mikes, and while he played guitar (ferking EXCELLENT guitar, I might add), he had members of the audience (all 20 of us) come up and "play" the rake. It is one of my top 5 attended concerts of all time (up there with Pink Floyd and Captain Beefheart and Zeppelin).
:thu:

Archived