Getting a patent for my effects related invention.

BillyCorgan

• Members

Is it a pedal board that can emit a super powerful low-frequency soundwave and make an entire venue lose conciousness so the band can rifle through everyone's pockets and then lay down on the stage and act like they passed out too like everyone else and be all like "Man, what happened? Well, I guess we should go..."?

• Members
Originally posted by jcn37203

Is it a pedal board that can emit a super powerful low-frequency soundwave and make an entire venue lose conciousness so the band can rifle through everyone's pockets and then lay down on the stage and act like they passed out too like everyone else and be all like "Man, what happened? Well, I guess we should go..."?

Great imagination :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

That is {censored}ing funny.

Someone would have to invent earplugs to make you immune from the soundwave though.

• Members

Doesn't it take like years to get a patent done right?

I worked for a startup company, and they were huge on patents. They applied for at least 15 or 20 of them based on some of the stuff we were developing, but in the year I worked there, and the additional year I knew people working there, none of the applications were ever completed.

Archived