OT: Arrested Development jumps the shark?

sonaboy

• Members

seriously - Scott Baio as an attorney?

I can see the inside joke of Baio as a "spin off" of Henry Winkler as the shady defense attorney, but Scott seriously sucks at acting in this format.

Buster needs to give him a left hook in the groin and bleed him to death from the testicles, at the very latest by the next episode.

Super Dave Osbourne can stay though.

• Members
Originally posted by sonaboy

seriously - Scott Baio as an attorney?

I can see the inside joke of Baio as a "spin off" of Henry Winkler as the shady defense attorney, but Scott seriously sucks at acting in this format.

Buster needs to give him a left hook in the groin and bleed him to death from the testicles, at the very latest by the next episode.

Super Dave Osbourne can stay though.

If you were watching season 2, you would have seen that Henry Winkler already literally JUMPED THE SHARK. Pay attention, you luddite!
:wave:

PS. It's the episode where Buster loses his arm.

• Members
Originally posted by papa taco

If you were watching season 2, you would have seen that Henry Winkler already literally JUMPED THE SHARK. Pay attention, you luddite!

:wave:

PS. It's the episode where Buster loses his arm.

taco, you ignorant slut - henry winkler jumping the shark is self-referential comic genius in motion.

hiring scott baio to stutter woodenly through 12 lines of dialogue in one episode is a bad decision that makes me want to fist kittens to stop the voices in my head.

Archived