Jump to content

Can't believe ya'll missed this story!!!


The Gainster

Recommended Posts

  • Members

Originally posted by seifukusha



considering the sheer number of pet shops in my neighborhood, id say...



GET THE CAMERA!

 

 

Hey. I got an email today from a friend who's in Changwon Korea. Do you know where that is? She's teaching there.

 

Anyway, I guess she ate dog at a restaurant. (I mentioned it earlier in a post).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker



Hey. I got an email today from a friend who's in Changwon Korea. Do you know where that is? She's teaching there.


Anyway, I guess she ate dog at a restaurant. (I mentioned it earlier in a post).



no, theres real pet stores...she probably ate it with some old middle age guys, they say it gives them sexual prowess...er...most younbg people think its disgusitng

pass her my name if shes cute....:)

anyone else notice this articles from the china press

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Originally posted by seifukusha



no, theres real pet stores...she probably ate it with some old middle age guys, they say it gives them sexual prowess...er...most younbg people think its disgusitng


pass her my name if shes cute....
:)

anyone else notice this articles from the china press



Are you close to Changwon? And should I trust a dirty old middle aged guy like you (she and a couple other teachers searched out a restaurant that served just to see what it was like) with her (she's sort of a little sister type to me)?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Originally posted by delorean



damn good point.
:thu::idea:



Seriously. Most mug shots are horrific.

Can you imagine getting arrested in a bar toilet for having sex with someone and handing the cop the license of a co-worker? That's {censored}in' awesome. What a floozie.

Can you imagine the kinds of offers these gals will have in the near future? P-Diddy will be callin', Snoop dogg will want for his next girls gone wild vid...etc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by telepaul



Seriously. Most mug shots are horrific.


Can you imagine getting arrested in a bar toilet for having sex with someone and handing the cop the license of a co-worker? That's {censored}in' awesome. What a floozie.


Can you imagine the kinds of offers these gals will have in the near future? P-Diddy will be callin', Snoop dogg will want for his next girls gone wild vid...etc

 

 

Well, the one was only 20, so you gotta figure she had a teammates ID to get into the bar in the first place. And probably drunk, confused, and moist, she gave the wrong ID to the cops, either accidentally or stupidly on purpose.

 

And you gotta figure that no other cheerleading squad will touch them. So the ONLY thing left for them is porn. I hope the reenact the whole thing for posterity's (and posteriors') sake. And I hope they have naughty, sexy cops arrest them in the movie!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker



Well, the one was only 20, so you gotta figure she had a teammates ID to get into the bar in the first place. And probably drunk, confused, and moist, she gave the wrong ID to the cops, either accidentally or stupidly on purpose.


And you gotta figure that no other cheerleading squad will touch them. So the ONLY thing left for them is porn. I hope the reenact the whole thing for posterity's (and posteriors') sake. And I hope they have naughty, sexy cops arrest them in the movie!



dude please, it's not like cheerleading for the NFL is a career for any of these women.
i work with a KC Chief's cheerleader, and she gets paid roughly $45 a game.
all these women have regular jobs, or are students outside of this cheerleading thing.
they'll both make more on Stern and many morning radio show circuits after this thing blows over.
:D :D hahahahaha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Originally posted by DaSkip

We were talking today about how much they will make from either Playboy or some other competing magazine.



oh, i'm in total agreement there.

perhaps these two heros of "Keeping It Real" will encourage other cheerleaders to drop the pretention and stop acting like beauty queen contestants.
:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...